The Institute of Automation and Control Processes of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Vladivostok).
690041, Vladivostok, st. Radio, 5,
Doctor of engineering sciences, professor
Head of reliability and quality problems department of institute of automation and control processes of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Vladivostok).
• Design and operation of complex technical systems subject to reliability requirements
• Design automation.
• System analysis, management and information processing
• Functional-parametric direction of the theory of reliability and theory of technogenic risks
TRAINING OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED PERSONNEL
Participated in the preparation of 5 Doctors of Technical Sciences and prepared 15 Candidates of Technical Sciences
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
Laureate of the All-Union competition for the best developments in the field of reliability theory (1987); competition of fundamental works of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (1989); competition of applied works of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (1990), prizes named after. Academician A.A. Voronov for work in the field of control theory (2006).
Diploma of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2002)
Medal of the Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" II degree (2003).
Worked under 9 grants from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
MEMBERSHIP IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF JOURNALS
• Reliability and Quality of Complex Systems
• Information Science and Control Systems
• Control Sciences
• Proceedings in Cybernetics
• Civil Aviation High Technologies
• Web of Science Researcher ID Q-3112-2016
• SCOPUS ID 57197438598
• Elibrary.ru AuthorID 1981
Дата обновления: 02.09.2022 13:49